Cool Tech for Psychs

When:  Jun 8, 2022 from 19:00 to 20:00 (ET)

Attended Sam Van Der Wijngaart's recent webinar 'Tech for report writing and notes' and loved it?

We had such good feedback, we've convinced her to do another session for us on the 8th June at 7:00 pm.

Sam is working on what will be covered in the session and the details will be added here soon, but please save the date for this fun event!

About our presenter:

Hi I’m Sam and I’m a self-confessed tech nerd, and have been since before being a nerd was a thing. Before I took a complete right turn and became a Forensic Psych, I was an IT lecturer in the corporate and TAFE sectors for about 15 years. That means I can talk the talk and walk the walk, and I know and love finding the programs that make my life easier as a psych. I also like using the standard tools to the best of their ability, like getting the best out of Word and Excel. My practice is part forensic, part general, and largely NDIS based. I actually employ four Support Coordinators and a handful of Support Workers.

Currently, I practice in Launceston, Tasmania, having returned home from SA in 2011. My biggest joy is my husband and I’s 60 acre bushland paradise on the South Esk River, about an hour from home, where we head with our two Schnauzers (Schnapps & Snowy) as often as possible. That’s Snowy you can see.

This session will be recorded and available for AAPi members in the AAPi CPD Webinar Library shortly after the webinar. Non Members will be emailed a link for 30 day access. Those registered will receive email notification when the recording is available.

Online Instructions:
Url: http://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/cool-technology-for-psychs-tickets-306223672247
Login: Login details will be emailed to you after registration
Event Image

Contact

Jenni Noble
0417 277 118
jenni@aapi.org.au